Royal baby

Sam2013

Reaction score
Kate is now in hospital in early labour woohoo can't wait to c whats she's having x

I am just thinking about the name, hope they don't steal our idea.

Everyone will be 'oh it is the same as the royal baby'

That's exactly what I've said. My name has been chosen for a boy for what feels like forever but if they choose it, it will instantly become popular and people will insinuate I used it to follow suit!! Xx

That's exactly what I've said. My name has been chosen for a boy for what feels like forever but if they choose it, it will instantly become popular and people will insinuate I used it to follow suit!! Xx

Same here! I'm really nervous that they will take our names, think the boy is more likely. It'll be back to the drawing board if they do! x

Same here! I'm really nervous that they will take our names, think the boy is more likely. It'll be back to the drawing board if they do! x

My boy's name (George) has an emotional significance for me and I know its not 'original' or 'uncommon' but I'd be truly gutted if they used it and with it being a strong English name, its possible!! X

My boy's name (George) has an emotional significance for me and I know its not 'original' or 'uncommon' but I'd be truly gutted if they used it and with it being a strong English name, its possible!! X

Good choice, George is one of my names, as is Edward so could be in trouble! Both names are family names and mean lots to me, I'd be gutted if she used either really. My fault for liking regal names. Wish she'd get a move on :lol: I keep refreshing the bbc news home page! x

Good choice, George is one of my names, as is Edward so could be in trouble! Both names are family names and mean lots to me, I'd be gutted if she used either really. My fault for liking regal names. Wish she'd get a move on :lol: I keep refreshing the bbc news home page! x

I reckon we'll be waiting a while yet! She went on in 'early labour' so could be there says!! Haha. Fingers crossed she has a girl! X

I think George is currently the favorite at the bookies.

I agree in fingers crossed for a girl - Alexandra number one.

I think it will be a while yet. I think it is a girl as she has not been showing much.

I think George is currently the favorite at the bookies.

I agree in fingers crossed for a girl - Alexandra number one.

I think it will be a while yet. I think it is a girl as she has not been showing much.

Don't say that!!! :( I like Alexandra, but not on my list so defo fingers crossed for a girl!!! X

Oh sorry should not have said that. I am sure William and Kate will not go with what everyone expects.

Come on a girl!

You never know they may go for Wayne? ;) I don't think they'll go for the bookies favs, although there's no reason why they wouldn't. Arghhh... the anticipation! x

Alexandra is on my list so boy for me - have a feeling it's a girl though x

I think they should go 'Tyler' or 'Chardonnay', give that mare from this morning more to moan about. X

I think tht if it's a girl, then diana will appear somewhere in the name <3

I think that too if its a girl Diana will b in it somewhere x

My sister is panicking as she is having a girl but won't tell anyone (even her close family) what they are calling her and she is worried incase wills and kate have a girl and use that name. I am more hoping if we have a girl my sister isn't using the name we have had chosen for a little girl for a long time. I'm just being paranoid I think x

OOOOO I love how I can obsess about the royal baby on here!! My facebook feed is full of people moaning about how they couldn't care less and my husband won't entertain me talking about it either lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back