Reaction score
Hiya there everyone!
Hope there is room for one more! :D :D

Hey thanks for the welcome! :dance:
Just popping my head in for now as i have work soon! :evil: :evil: :evil:

hey there thanks for the welcome!
Hope everyone is well :D :D

try and make it look like i am doing something :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah seriously..i stand at the customer service desk at argos and take abuse :evil: :evil:

lol ur pregnant and people give u abuse there brave aint they lol!! no one dared to fite with me wen i was PG

Yea they are very brave..i just stand there and think "dont wanna get sacked, dont wanna get sacked...."
The only good thing about that place is the air con 8) 8)

Lol!
anyone out of work who decides to be like that gets it..i nearly killed someone in town the other day for not looking where he was going and walking into me! :lol: :lol:

yeah specially as wen its my day off and its a me n B day and people start having a go at me for having a bubs at 18 :twisted:

Im 18 aswell :D
So im sure i will understand how you feel soon!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

my fave thing is to ask them if they wanna know my life stary and start from the begining they soon leave me alone lol

Hi and welcome!

Just to join in the convo, Im 20 and some of the people who I have told that I am pregnant have looked at me like an idiot and have been a bit negative!! But most people have been so fabulous, il be 21 when baby born and been with Rich 3 and 1/2yrs, I hate having to justify my pregnancy to people!!!!!!!! :evil:

Thats what i dont get..You shouldnt have to justify it to people! :? :?
Hope you are ok, thanks for the welcome! :dance:

Hiya hun

Welcome to the forum and CONGRATULATIONS!

Do you know the sex?

im amy im 17 and i have a little boy carey.. im due to have my 2nd and final baby early dec (i will be 18 then) :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back