Room for One more? ;D

beckibooxx

Reaction score
Cant believe im on to tri 3 already! its going so so fast!
story so far.. this pregnancy hasnt got so smoothly , constantly getting pains here there and everywhere! been diagnosed with SPD.. this is my second pregnancy so its not much of a big suprise tbh, but ive been so fed up these past couple weeks, in and out of hospital cos of back pain and in my ladies area .. haha, my little girl lily was premature and i was having really bad back pain weeks before i had her... and im getting this pain on and off.. went hospital few days ago for a swab they said if i experience pains again i shud go in.. but im petrified of having this baby so early again cos i know these pains are JUST like i had with my girl

i hope your all doing okay! :D

Welcome to tri 3 hun :) And best of luck for your LO!! Hopefully he stays put a bit longer xx

Welcome to Tri 3 hun.. like Heppi said, i hope he can stay in a bit longer for you xx

Thanks girls, me too! im constantly worrying with every little pain i get :) but i am prepared for it if it does happen but fingers crossed it wont!! :)
x

How premature was you little girl? i have been diagnosed with SPD to, its horrible isnt it :(

she was born at 31 weeks :( she still pretty tiny for her age and people think shes not even one yet cos shes still pretty tiny but shes got nothing wrong with her shes perfect :D
Yeahh i hate every single second of having it.. becomes so painful i cant wait till my due date :(
x

I know what you mean, my little girl was born at 33wks and she was quite small for a while, now she is 4 and everyone says she is big for her age! its hard when you have had a prem baby as you think its happened before so it could happen again, but i have sailed past now and this little man has had a good 4 weeks more cooking than his sister! chin up hun, im sure everything will be fine! xx

Welcome to tri3 hunny, hope your LO stays put a little longer for you x x

I cant help but worry cos doctors told me that theres a high chance he can be prem like his sister was so its constantly on my mind everyday :(
Im STILL getting backpain like i did with her and it comes and goes.. i cant ring my Midwife or anyone cos im sick of them telling me its nothing :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back