• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Room for another fatty? :)

kayzee

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

I do believe i now belong in here :hug: :hug:

Ive just got back from a week away and realise i now belong in here, gosh im so excited but oh so pooping myself too as ive had problems in the past and praying it doesnt happen again :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hope everyone is doing well and bubbas behaving themselves, looking forward to getting to know those ive not had the pleasure of meeting and catching up with those that do know me.

Take care lotsa love kaye,tia and pink bump :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Wooo welcome! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Seems alot of new people are heading into here now! Yay and people I recognise! :cheer: :cheer:

Hey sweetpea!!

sorry ive not been around much to chat to you on msn - but now im off work i should have LOADS more internet time :D

Hows the boys and Tia adjusting to the excitement of a new baby bundle?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Jools - is it just me, or does it seem like there are quite a few people that have had one forum baby and are now having another one!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back