Got room for another one?

kayzee

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, been away all weekend and just realised that i now belong in here with you guys, (shuffles in and plonks large butt down) :rotfl: How is everyone doing? Is the kettle on and where's the biccies? :rotfl: Feel like ive expanded lots over the past few days and beginning to feel uncomfortable, Having severe trouble with insomnia and wake up 2 or 3 times in the night starving even though i keep food by my bed!!! Anyone got any ideas? Look forward to getting to know everyone again and sharing more aches and pains. Hope all you lovely ladies are well, love and hugs to you all, kaye. xxxxxxxxxxxx :wave:

look after our kayzee, she's lubbily, make sure u let her come back and visit us bk in sec tri xx

yey!!!! welcomer along kayzee nice to see you again hun xxx

hi there!
heres a cuppa and a biscuit!

14.gif

6.gif

:hug: :hug: welocme fellow fattie! :hug:

Hi, :wave:

Welcome to the third tri.It'll start speeding by now!!!

xx

Thanks ladies, hobnobs are my fave mmmmmmmmmmmm really looking forward to this bit after the scare a couple of weeks ago, time is just flying by and i seem to be getting fatter by the second, did anyone else have a growth spurt at this stage? Its great to be back with you guys cant wait to catch up :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :wave: :D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back