• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rolling!!

xkikix

Reaction score
Chester has been rolling for about 2 months now but.... he really hates being on his tummy!!! He seems to love the rolling part, gets to his tummy then just screams, struggles and moans! He cant get back yet. So I turn him over then within about 10 seconds his back on his bely screaming again!! Does your LO do this? And should I eave him for a bit to see whether he can work out rolling back? I doubt he will tbh he just SCREAMS!

Angel is a bugger with rolling. She had done it twice, then just stopped. Then all of a sudden the passed few days she's been doing it more and more, but will not roll back. She just screams int the floor and sucks the changing mat, getting mad in the process. I leave her as long as possible but then give in and roll her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back