Rolling baby

DW1978

Reaction score
Jax has really started rolling the last couple of days its a nightmare now as he keeps rolling on to his tummy then gets cross that he can't roll back and start crying and screaming! I used to be able to leave him under his gym quite happily while I had a shower but now he gets too upset! I need to teach him to roll back now. I'm sure he is doing it much sooner than Lennon did.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Colby hasn't started yet, I'm happy for him to take his time lol, but I'm sure it won't be long..... I'm sure Jax won't be long in learning how to roll back the other way and before we know it they'll be crawling......

Sophia is almost there with rolling from front to back but not back to front, she gets most of the way over but sort f stays on her side!

Sophia is almost there with rolling from front to back but not back to front, she gets most of the way over but sort f stays on her side!

Colby's like this, his arm gets in the way and stops him going all the way over lol

Oh god tell me about it, N learnt to do both front to back and back to front last Sunday, he now rolls every where and isn't where I leave him!! Worst thing is he often wakes in middle of night chats to himself for a bit then falls back to sleep but now he rolls onto his tummy gets his arm stuck in the bars of the crib and his head stuck between the mattress and crib sides. He can't roll back over as his arm is stuck so he screams hysterically until I come rescue him :( it means I'm getting up all through the night to put him right again.

I know its the first step to crawling and I am proud of him but it was so much easier when he wasn't able to roll lol!!

Thats exactly how Jax was but it didn't take him long to get all the way over! Lol. Funny enough, I thought they rolled from front to back first and easier but that's obviously not the case! It was sooooo long ago that Lennon was this small, I can't remember!

Thats exactly how Jax was but it didn't take him long to get all the way over! Lol. Funny enough, I thought they rolled from front to back first and easier but that's obviously not the case! It was sooooo long ago that Lennon was this small, I can't remember!

I thought this too, clever Jax!!! :)

Bunnykins, I've just bought an air wrap cot bumper for Colby's cot to stop arms/legs going through the bars, hopefully it will do the trick

Ah I may have to invest in one of those!!

Kynon gets stuck on his tummy too, I always thought they learnt front to back first too! He is the same gets annoyed under the baby gym until i rescue him, he gets his arm trapped too which doesn't help. Im sure in another few weeks they will figure out how to get back! Kynon only rolled properly over a few days ago, hubby not even seen him do it yet as he is away.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Bet he's not lazy ss! I think they do different things in random orders to each other, and you see little personality traits appearing like the frustration etc. Im always looking at dds book to see when she did things etc and not only do my 2 look nothing alike they seem to be different with stuff like this too! I wonder if they will become more like each other as Kynon gets older!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

You can totally see his wee personality coming through. He squeals now and blows raspberries, it's so funny! I put him in his bouncer in front of a mirror and just watch him, he smiles and laughs at himself. Could watch him for hours!

It's nice that you can look back and see what your dd did at what stage :)

Owen rolls across the living room lol!! He now gets frustrated with trying to crawl and not getting where!! Lol x

Alice has been doing this too. She finally learnt to roll back onto her back yesterday after a bit of a scream. He'll soon get the hang of it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back