• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ROFLMAO!!!

budge

Reaction score
well theres a little bus goes down my street every hour in the week and my mum and aunty catch it every tuesday and friday at the top of the street.
They tell me to stand and wave at the window when they go by and as a dutiful daughter i never fail to do this. My mother says she tell all the other OAP who catch the bus to look right and wave!!!! :lol: its so funny

today i dressed up in my infamous smurf suit and stood in the front garden with my neithbours fishing rod :rotfl: and when the bus went by my mother and all the usual croneys who get on with her looked right and i did a cheesy smile and waved :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i think the bus my need to take a detour to the A dn E department! :rotfl: the oldfarts looks so shocked!

:rotfl:

somehow i don't think my mum will be that eager for me to wave anymore :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bet you cheered em all up though once the shock had worn off!!!!!

my dad was stood laughing at me!
im sure he thinks im barmy but it was only a few weeks ago he was waving at her with a Ronald Regan mask on :roll:

LMAO thats superb, I wish I had the guts to do stuff like that, all hail Mama Smurf!!! :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hahahah, thatd be so funny to see.. lol :D
haha :rotfl: :rotfl:

only you budge ... and you had the ordasity (sp) to tell me that my boy had no chance with ME as a mother ... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back