Rock concert at 32 weeks?

Gilly

Reaction score
Hi,

I have tickets to a heavy metal rock concert which I bought before I was pregnant... I'll be 32 weeks on the day of the gig, and I'm wondering if I should go?

My doctor thought it would be ok though she warned me baby would probably kick a lot, but I'm concerned because I don't want to scare baby!

What do you think? Would you go, or not? It's likely to be very loud(!) but I do have a seat rather than a standing ticket.

I don't see a problem, but then again I am biased, just make sure you don't get pushed into the mosh pit!!! :wink: :D

My only concern would be being squashed, but as you have a seat, I'd say go for it!!

I went to Stereophonics in the early stages before I knew which was very very loud! Hope LOs ear drums are ok! But I'm sure he's fine!

Plus if you go and feel uncomfortable you can always step outside for a breather :)

Yeah you'll be fine, i went to see a band at 33 weeks and stood the whole time, but i stood upstairs rather then down in the pit bit. Yeah she kicked quite a bit but music is actually meant to be good for them.

As long as you feel well enough to go i'd go hun!!

As long as you have a seat it should be fine. I went to see Into the Hoods (hiphop musical) last week and the music was LOUD - Baby Dexter was dancing loads which I was v happy about because it shows he has good taste in music :D

Hiya,

I went to see the Foo Fighters @ Wembley last Sat. It was fine. I was more worried about being tired but it was fab. Baby didn't really seem to kick more than usual. If you're seated then I am sure it will be fine - it's the worry of someone elbowing you when you're standing that I would be concerned about.

Have fun!!!

I was so tempted to book Foo Fighters tickets last year and think Oscar would have loved it, had I done so. I always have the music up loudly in the car and I sing and he kicks :D

Who are you going to see Gilly? I bet you'll have a great time :)

I wanted those foo fighters tickets too, but i was worried about popping whilst there :shock: plus i am actually getting to the stage where even standing to make a cup of tea gets me tired lol

Tadpole, i am VERY jealous!! I heard it was a great gig

Thanks everyone for your replies, you have helped me feel much better about going!

It's Iron Maiden's gig at Twickenham, Mildly... I now have to go and buy a giant size black t-shirt to wear! :D

im going to that too!!

sorry i was just interested in this topic as OH is in a band and i obviously dont want to be going to gigs later on if its going to disturb baby.

have a great time! im sure i will

wooo maiden!

Aww classic band, hope you have a fab time :D Your bubs will love it :D

I went to see Richard Ashcroft @ 36 weeks pregnant, we were seated too but i was up dancing!!! loved t, and Ruby kicked away all the way through it :lol:

Enjoy!!! :cheer:

I went to scissor sisters at 20 odd weeks and Kylie at about 32 weeks (seated) No problem with eefie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back