RIP Gran

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
my OH's gran sadly passed away at 5am this morning.

she had been suffering with her heart and liver for some time. but her body finaly had had enough.

she was such a kind lady, always helping when she could. helping us with rent on a number of occasions.

Gran, im so glad you were able to see riley before you went. i was so worried you wouldnt, but you were a strong lady and you held on.
he was wearing one of the cardies you knitted him when you sadly passed. he looks so sweet in them. i hope you are now at peace, and free from pain.

You are very much missed by so many people.

RIP Gran

sorry to hear than hunny its always sad losing someone you love :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: :cry:

im sorry to hear that. Its good she got to see Riley before she passed away. My grandad passed away 3 months before Jake was born :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: she sounds like a very special person

so sorry hun... my thought are with you and yor families :hug:

Your Gran sounds like such a lovely lady. Yoy must have so many happy memories. Take care at this very difficult time. :hug:

hugs :hug: and hope your gran sleeps well, she sound like a lovely lady :hug:

Awww :(
What a sad post.
Hope you and OH are OK Keslo. Stay strong :hug:

I am so sorry Keslo, you must love your Gran very much. I hope she at peace now after her long struggle and I hope you and your family get through this difficult time.
I am thinking of you :hug:

Sorry to hear this Keslo, but am glad she got to meet Riley just like you wanted. Look after yourself and OH xx

Sorry for your loss hun, my thoughts are with you all :hug:

HI

I know i talked to you this morning but i am so sorry hun :hug: :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU