RIGHT...WHO STARTED THE "BROKEN BONES"THREAD ?????

rhian85

Reaction score
.....BECAUSE....just after reading it last night (well 6pm) OH had gone to play policeman so after saying by to him i went up stairs to the loo only got half way back down the stairs to see that christopher had got on to the sofa only he was facing forward with his back right near the edge :shock: so i ran from one end of the room to the other to try and get him off before he fell head first.

BUT...whilst running i slipped on one of his books that was on the laminate (laminate had just been cleaned and polished as well) so obviously i went flying and left wrist took the impact :cry: :cry: i have cracked scaphoid in it twice in the past so i know the signs of it being busted agian.

but me being me i still havent been to A&E although im in agony and hand is swollen and very bruised :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: must go to A&E but was only there last week with OH :wall: :wall: :wall: and i hate the place

mind u christopher found the whole thing hilarious..poor thing was crying with laughter :roll: and so did OH when i told him :roll:

so im off to A&E later - - more plaster for me i think :roll:

SO THANKS TO WHOEVER IT WAS WHO STARTED THE BROKEN BONE THREAD....holding u responsible for my injury :rotfl: :rotfl:

will post pic of arm if it ends up in plaster again :wall:

Arghhh sounds bleedin painful, get your bum down A n E now lady !! :shock:

Oh and i believe Midna is to blame for the broken bones thread !!!!

i know i should go to A&E but i think im just hoping it will get a bit better :cry: i hate hospitals , and im home alone at the mo as OH has been playing policeman last night and most of today and tonight as they have a special operation on :x sooo im a bit stuck as to getting to A&E till the morning fecking typical isnt it ..bloody painfull too :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

GET DOWN TO A&E YOUNG LADY!
You could be causing it more damage by not getting it seen too, esp if it needs plastering.
Poor you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LucyBee said:
GET DOWN TO A&E YOUNG LADY!
You could be causing it more damage by not getting it seen too, esp if it needs plastering.
Poor you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yes mummy...if i can get hold of chris and get him home eary ill go tonight i promise :|

considerd my self told by twinny

thinking back to it....no wounder christopher found it so funny i bet ilooked a right twat with my legs going up into the air..it is kind of funny i guess - may be i should audition for skating on ice...or skating on the laminate in my case.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

midna said:
O NO LOOOOOOOOL ... its not funny ..naughty me :shakehead:

Go get it plastered ..and you can always update my thread with a pic :wink:

will do midna.... :shakehead: :shakehead: :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU