Ouch!!! > Fractured toe, broken bone in foot :(

Poor you!!! I can empathise, I broke my toe twice, once whilst stubbing it on the next directory! Hospital didn't do anything, had to wear a splint. It was black and was agony for a few weeks.

Lots of hugs, you'll be hobbling for a bit :hug:

Yeah doctor thinks its broken :( They've strapped it up & its gone major black!

They wouldnt give me crutches cos i dint have xray (didnt wanna wait) so borrow some of a pal, least now i can get out n about!

Thanks for ur advice girlys xxx

what we gonna do hey hun, me and you with broken bones deary me, aw well i hope your toe feels better soon hun :hug: :hug:

It woke me up all bloody night hurting everytime i moved! Im sooo dumb :wall: :oops:

I was looking forward to a few drinks at my local 2nite, what a prat im gunna look wi no shoe on and crutches!! ha best not get too drunk ehh cos ill fall over! :lol:

happy_chick said:
MissGobby said:
ouch!!!

just get plastered hun tonight and have fun :cheer:

Fantastic advice, think i might just have to! :lol:

yep i think you should too!! thats what i will be doing tonight :cheer: going to my dads bezzie mates SUPRISE 50th party - just been txting him and he has no idea - i cant wait!! :dance:

MissGobby said:
happy_chick said:
MissGobby said:
ouch!!!

just get plastered hun tonight and have fun :cheer:

Fantastic advice, think i might just have to! :lol:

yep i think you should too!! thats what i will be doing tonight :cheer: going to my dads bezzie mates SUPRISE 50th party - just been txting him and he has no idea - i cant wait!! :dance:

Have fun darlin! Bet he will be so shocked, we did that with my Dads 40th a few years back :lol: xxx

Wish id waited around for an xray now....

When I saw doc (at hosp) he said it was broken but he wanted me to have an xray to confirm the break but I didnt wanna wait so he just strapped it up.
(Me being impatient!!)

Thing is, I think I may have broken my foot too :shock: my foot on the top has gone really blue/black and really swelled up.
Its strange cos the bruising is loads worse, it was only my toe bruised b4.

Its hard to describe but it looks a right mess & still cant put any weight on it!

Why o why didnt i have that xray.... looks like back to A&E for me! :evil:

It mifght just be some secondary bruising coming out, but probably best to get it checked out to be on the safe side.

Hope you feel better soon!

I wouldnt be too worried but there is a very deep purple/black line on my foot where there is most pain and swelling, cud it be a break line or something else? Also foot very cold and pins n needles all the time... is that normal?

Im basically trying to avoid A&E :pray: but dont think I can much longer!

:wall: Im such a plank!! I gotta watch where im goin!

maybe you could make an emergency appointment with your surgery instead, atleast that way you wont be kept waiting for hours (god I hate having to go to A&E, i waited 6 hours when I busted my ankle!) yep do that, do that now lol

Think im gunna go to A&E 2mora & get checked out...

Any nurses or doctors on here who wanna look at a pic & tell me what they think lol :lol:

UPDATE:

Been to hospital finally this morning as waiting times have been over 3-4hrs every other time ive gone.
Had an xray and ive fractured my toe and broken a small bone in my foot at the base of my toe. They cant plaster cos of where it is (YEY!) so got to rest for 4weeks and keep it strapped up for 2weeks.

Im over the moon I dont have to have it plastered!

:hug:

make sure OH looks after you. tell him you can't put any weight on your foot, and he needs to keep the supply of tea going :wink:

happy_chick said:
UPDATE:

Been to hospital finally this morning as waiting times have been over 3-4hrs every other time ive gone.
Had an xray and ive fractured my toe and broken a small bone in my foot at the base of my toe. They cant plaster cos of where it is (YEY!) so got to rest for 4weeks and keep it strapped up for 2weeks.

Im over the moon I dont have to have it plastered!

Oh my god!!! I feel so bad now, saying that the hosp dont look at broken toes!

:cry:

Sorry Hun, hope it's not too painful now, get those painkillers down ya! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back