right, whats this about?!

trixipaws

Reaction score
recently millie has started spitting food down her chin! not always, she just does it sometimes and sometimes she swallows half and spits out half (it seems) wtf is this all about?! :? :lol:

i remember she did this quite a bit when i first weaned her but i understood why that was coz solids was all new and strange to her, she hasnt done it for ages- i dont get why she's started again???

she got her bottom 2 front teeth at 8 months and now theres one little corner of a top one popping thru- could it be that? or do babies just do this. quite funny but quite gross really!!

it could be her teeth - or it could also be her going through her "fussy-eater" stage.

Either way it shouldn't last too long. :hug:

My little boy does this too. Its like he is playing with his food. He does it in a really cheeky way. I think they just do it when they don't like the food or don't want anymore as this is what our little man does. Our little man has a 7th toothy peg coming up so that may also be something to do with it. I wouldn't worry its just seems to be about babies finding their tongue and realising they can do things with it.

Gabs went through this as well. Annoying!!

I definitely think it is a phase....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back