do we need a hichair?

Discussion in 'Feeding & Nutrition' started by trixipaws, Nov 26, 2007.

1. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

when i feed millie solids (well, i say solids but its more like slop lol!) she sounds rattley when she breathes, like when someone has phlegm on their chest and needs to cough.
    shes a bit of a spluttery girl, shes often spluttering on her milk or just her own spit (she must get it from me, i am too!) but this is slightly different- she dont cough and splutter, just sounds chesty.
    i feed her propped against the corner of the couch. should i hav her more straight to stop this (in which case ill need a hi chair i suppose?)

2. faithsmummy

faithsmummy Well-Known Member

Hello,
    Faith used to choke well i say choke i mean more splutter on her bottles but when it came to weaning her i had her in her highchair and had no problem plus they are so handy as your not juggling everything at once :D

3. Flame

Flame Well-Known Member

It is easier to feed them in a highchair, although i actually find it a lot messier some how :?

Is she usually ruttly on her chest or is it just after food?

4. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

I would get one just because you can be more hands on and keep your sofa clean!