Right ladies have we got our baby names sorted??

Jaidy

Reaction score
A few of us have names already picked out for our LO's as we can see from the tickers!!

How are the rest of us doing on the name front? Has every one pretty much got a name ready for LO now?

OH and I are are STILL unsure....baby will probably be nameless for the first week or so of its life haha!

I haven't a clue and will probally decided after hes born. Both my girls wern't named till they were a few days old. It's so hard choosing!

We've got Sophie Lisbeth for a girl, and are still undecided for a boys anem, although the middle name will defo be Jamie!

No idea! We're drawing up a shortlist, and will probably choose from there. I always reckon people look like they should have a certain name, and until I see baby's face, I wont know what name they look like lol.

We're sticking with the names we've had all along - Lennon John for a boy and Angelina Alice for a girl :D

Removed personal information

Last edited:
Hi

We have decided and am sticking to it. She is going to be called

Olivia Emily Miller

We have to stick to it now because Alice says Baby Livi.

If it turns out to be a boy dispite scan results, we have decided on

Jacob Stephen Miller

Hannah X

We haven't got a clue either!
Boy's names are so hard!
I really want to settle on a name sooner rather than later mainly because I don't want to have to keep on calling him 'the baby'.
Still waiting for my moment of inspiration!

dont mean to intrude lol

my name for my little boy is gonna be Hayden John

I think we have pretty much decided on Jacob Thomas as we have been calling him JT for ages now!

Lynsey said:
I think we have pretty much decided on Jacob Thomas as we have been calling him JT for ages now!

I like that Lyns, we would have called our baby Jacob but we have friends that have a son called Jacob!

Sarah dont apologise for intruding hun, its all good!

What's on your shortlist jaidy? I remember you liked Zachary a while ago - such a cute name!

Yeah we do still like that!

If we do choose it we have decided it will just be Zack, not Zachary as we figure we would call him 'Zack' anyhow most of the time! Plus it will be longer for the little chap to spell.

We wont make any firm choices until he is born, we have also thought about Caden and Reece, but OH always brings it back to Zack, think he has his mind made up hehe

Well, we've got the boy name sorted, Charlie Alan.
Still undecided on a girls name though, although we have quite a long list that will be coming to hospital with us. Some of them are:
Sofia
Abbie
Isobell
Anna
Claudia
Elena
Lilyia (pronounced Lilly-ah)
Olivia
Eva

So we will have to wait and see if it's a girl what she looks like and if any of these names fit.

Bev x x

I like Elena too, and Bronwen
Also Cheran
Rosanna
Katie
Alyssa
Milligan
Emily
Bethany
Jessica (Jessi James :rotfl: )

For boys I'm finding it difficult
Kyle
Andrew (after OH, but he doesn't like the idea).
Joshua
Thomas

What do you think?

Had our names since day one, havent really changed, when we do it always comes back to the originals:

Ruby Edith McCoy for a girl (both mine and OHs nans were called Edith)
Arran David McCoy for boy (David after a close friend we lost last year)

Like Jake too (OH says its coz everyone says OH looks like Jake Moon from Eastenders :rotfl: ) an I also like Beth for a girl.......

sarah113 said:
dont mean to intrude lol

my name for my little boy is gonna be Hayden John

aw thats nice..i love the name Hayden :) my Hayden is Hayden James!

Madam is going to be called

Ellouise Imogen Olwen Lucas

Ellouise is a named ive always loved...

Imogen also the same and as i dont plan on more children i wanted that name in there...

Olwen is my nanas name, who as now passed so its in memory of her.

Lucas... is my new surname.... so yeah lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back