* Ribs *

lfc_sarah

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting rib pain?

If ive been standing for a long time or sitting in the same position my ribs kill!
I have to lie down for them to feel better again :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I get the same, mine also feels worse when i've eaten and am full up. Really hurts doesn't it!
Not sure what to suggest really! Warm bath and paracetemol.. the usual. Lol. Hope it eases up a bit for you :) :hug:

Lol, my ribs have been a bit sore for ages, then when I had a massage last week, the lady said 'ooh your baby kicks on the right doesnt she? All your ribs are pushed up on this side!!' So no wonder I was sore!! A warm bath is good if you can get the water deep enough to get under! :lol:

my LO is always kicking me in the ribs, its getting really painful. And her bum is really high up by my ribs too, it kills, lol :x I cant sit straight half the time now.

Another right rib sufferer here :|

I'm anxiously waiting for my bump to drop in the hope it'll stop!!!

i get it too
i find bouncing on my fitness ball seems to move her down a bit
x

BabyBee said:
:hug: :hug: :hug:
I get the same, mine also feels worse when i've eaten and am full up. Really hurts doesn't it!
Not sure what to suggest really! Warm bath and paracetemol.. the usual. Lol. Hope it eases up a bit for you :) :hug:

Yeah it really hurts sometimes :(

Thank u xx

Ginnymarie said:
i get it too
i find bouncing on my fitness ball seems to move her down a bit
x

I think i may purchase one of these :)

Yeah-I've just started with this too-a few days ago-i think LO has had a growth spurt of moved into a different position cos every so often my ribs at the top kill!!!! don't know what to suggest hun????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back