Ribs

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Hi I dont know if this is just me but I thought I would ask just in case

I find that if crouch over my desk my ribs seem to click on my right side, its not painful buts feels very very weird???????????????

Is ot pregnancy related?? :eh:

Hmm cant relle help you on this way i know i woke up today with a sore right hip did i sleep funny or is this something to do with the baby lol i have no idea x

the joys of pregnancy eh! I have no idea what it is but feels like my ribs are moving in ways they should not! and it cant be the baby kicking cos Im not fae gone enough for that surely?

maybe its everything realigning to make room for your changing shape x

Im not worried because it doesnt hurt its just feels strange ??

I remember my friends ribs
Recently moved they were
V v wide to acomidate her bump growing! Also your
Bones
Are soft and everything
Moves it
Could be that:) x x x

I found this on the web- as I had not heard of this before - and I had never heard of the boob thing below?

Causes of Rib Pain During Pregnancy

• Pressure from your baby- Your baby is growing and pressing up on your ribcage. It is not uncommon to experience discomfort, heaviness, and feeling short of breath.
  • Pressure from your breasts- Your breasts are growing and becoming heavier. As your pregnancy progresses you most likely will grow one or more bra sizes. This extra weight from your breasts pulls on your shoulders and upper back and weighs on your rib cage.
  • Hormones- Hormones cause a loosening of all your muscles and ligaments including those in your upper back and ribs.
  • Pressure on your diaphragm- As your baby gets bigger in will nest just under your rib cage, putting pressure on your diaphragm making breathing more difficult. There are also several nerves in your diaphragm which can refer pain into your ribs and shoulders.
  • Stress- contributes to tension, anxiety, shortness of breath, shoulder pain and other pain.
  • Urinary Tract Infection- you may feel pain in your ribs due to a urinary infection. If you are experiencing rib and flank pain with kidney discomfort or difficulty urinating, painful urination or burning with urination contact your doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back