Rib Pains?

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had experienced any rib pain.

For the past few days i have been getting pain in the bottom / under my left ribs at the bottom. Now i'm sure baby isn't that big yet :lol: so what can it be??

It gets quite painful when i am sat for long period like at work!

Thanks

Laura
xx

I had weird rib and side pains down my right side last night actaully, I had to sit on the bed and arch my back slightly to ease it, and walk around a lot, no idea what it is though, I hope you feel better soon, maybe moving around more often would help?

Best Wishes :hug:

i had this last night.. it really made me scream out in pain.... only lasted a few secs :think:

I've changed my chair at my desk now so the seat is slanted downward. Feels awkward like i'm going to slide off but it gives my belly more room and i haven't had as much pain today!

i used to get this alot wth my first pregnancy. it was a constent pain that hurt more the longer i sat down. and it did get worse the bigger i got. i think its because the baby is pushing every thing else upwards and its presure on the ribs. i used to sit in work with a hot water bottle on my ribs to help the pain

I get this pain almost every day. I asked my doctor about it and he said it was my ribcage opening up to make room for the baby.

It feels like the inside of my ribs are bruised and tender.

I imagine the fact that the baby is getting bigger and pushing all the other organs upwards won't be helping matters though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back