trying to get pregnant

champers57

Reaction score
ive been trying to get pregnant for 14 months ish, had to take a break as moved into mother in law's for a while after my husband's father passed away so lost privacy!

still nothing.... i am overweight but losing it, was told when i hit puberty that i had PCOS, but tests last year reveal i dont have and never have, was on thyroid medication for 10 years to be told a few months ago that i have never had an underactive thyroid.... hopefully stupid doctors havent ruined my chances.

have irregular periods but over the last 3 months they have become every 34 days...

i think im broken!

anyone else in my position.... or close? haha

probably not!

:wall2:

Hi champers,

Not got any advice but didn't want to read and run!

I have been ttc for 6 months now and it's fustrating that it takes so long when you reeeeally want it! You are a trooper going through it for 14 months, I really rate you huni :)

This site is great to learn new things to increase your chances and just have a moan when it's getting too much, everyone is lovely! you've come to the right place.

Good luck with your journey!

BB xxxx

I have been TTC for 17 months now!
I have a 34 day cycle (unless my body goes mad or I forget to take my AC!
Has your doctor since saying you haven't got PCOS done any further tests to explain why your cycles are/were irregular?
Your not broken, some of us just don't work in the conventional manner lol!
Are you doing anything to assist TTC? OPK's, charting, keeping checks on CM, taking vitamins/supplements?
This forum is AWESOME it's a really good place for advice and support, everyone understands what you feel and are happy to read your rants!
FX for your journey
FC xxxx

Hi I have just hit cycle 10 and I am losing the belief that I can get pregnant!

Big hugs to everyone and lots of baby dust xxx

Some people just take a bit of time hun so try not to to worry too much!

xxxxxxxxxx

Cycle 13 for me, on waiting list for referral apt and also thinking its never going to happen and something is up!!!

I guess it's quite common when you hear everyone's stories x

Just wanted to say hi! The site is fantastic and all the ladies have lots of advice for TTC and more importantly we are all here to support each other when the times get tough especially during the 2 ww.

We have been trying since Oct and I have everything crossed for you xxx

thanks ladies!

yea, i got my OPK tests, i got 3 different thermometers, i got vitamins for me, vitamins for the husband, i got that lube stuff that apparently helps with conception.

i know why my periods were irregular, it was because i was really overweight but now im starting to lose again they're slowly regulating out... long may it continue!

my average temperature is 35.7C but that might be because my house is so cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back