• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

revenge is sweet hahaha

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
well my dad moans at me constantly about how easy my life is how selfish i am etc etc etc
but today he had a day off so we made a bet that if he could cope the whole day doing ALL house work looking after B by himself then id give him £20 and hed have to stop moaning at me if i won
well today B got up at 6.30 as hed done a BIG poo (dads not done a really big poo yet) so he had to sort that out, but as it was so Big B needed a bath so dad had to do that to but his only ever put him in the bath lol so he had to run it stop B from gettin last bits off poo everywhere calm him down as he was tired etc and bath and wash his hair, then he had to do his Breakfast by now he was really hungry so was getting grump and dad had to sort out his breakfast, then he wanted to go to town and as B was at nursery wed n thurs his nappy bag wasnt ready neither were his bottle so dad had to do that with B running round trying to get up stairs etc, wen dad got back B was getting really tired as hed been up so early, so dad had to do him lunch beans on toast again with a grumpy baby and then took him in the lounge to give him a juice n get him to sleep but before he went to sleep B thought hed give Grandad a lil presant he was sick everywhere so dad then had to tidy all the sick up and bath Braydon again and of course calm him down again as he was gets realli upset wen he is sick after that he had to put B to bed which was a fite as by now B had got over tired
so neway once B had gone down dad came down and said that he didnt realise how hard Braydon really was(even tho B is hardley ever like that)
i won haha and now he cant moan at me again hehe and dad has now escaped and got out lol only mandad 7.30 hours hehe

Nice to see they get better as they age - NOT!!!

My dad won't look after any of mine on his own, ever since he lost Daniel when he was 2. :wall:

LOL my dads the same, hes been hinting to take Kaiden overnight as well i dont think id sleep, coz he turns into a sweaty puddle when he takes kaiden swimming on a wed and Thu, XkelX

Hee hee!! That's brilliant Sarah!! :lol: !

hehe hehe .... glad he can not moan again.

And well done B for proving mummy right!!! :clap:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back