Restless Legs?

holly1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Today i have had the most uncomfy leg! I think it might be restless leg, although not sure... It feels like i have a mixture of a dead leg, no circulation, and feels like i just need to move it but nothing whether moving it or resting it is making it feel any better. Its been since lunch time.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this and whether this is a pregnancy related symptom? Also any tips on how to get rid of this as it is driving me crazy, looks like another night of no sleep ergh.

Thanks Ladies

x

Oh god, I have this awful at least 90% of the time. I had it slightly before pregnancy but I have that pregnancy can exaggerate it and is known to cause it. :(
Even though I had it pre-pregnancy I still haven't found anything that works much for me. At times sitting instead of lying down can help, other times I have to lie down or I end up going mental. Getting up and walking round the room for a couple of minutes and dreaded exercise is also quite good I find. Hope this helps!

I get this most nights, so annoying, makes the whole bed shake!!!x

I get this most of the time..it really annoys me when it plays up when im in the cinema. Im a nuisence to sit by haha xx

I get this but its in my arms, soooo annoying like xx

Oh no it's not fair that were all suffering with this! It is the most annoying thing I have come across. Ergh right now I would do anything to get rid of it. Umm might try walking roun the house again, it works whilst I'm walking but as soon as I stop it comes right back. Oh well off I trot lol

Ive had rls (restless leg syndrome) for years apparently. Its a ridiculous thing to be called a syndrome if yiu ask me! Not to mention irritating! They dont know why or how to stop it. Ive heard if crampy legs through pregnancy? RLS is really common, it usually occurs when you're being still for any extended amount of time. Unfortunately walking around for a bit is the only way to ease it off. If its anything at all like mild cramping, maybe drink more water?

Its most awful when your trying to settle for the night. Trying to sleep and all your legs want to do is walk haha xxx

Awe Pippa I don't know how you cope with it. Well I drank lots of water and was up most the night walking and I still have it :( it's such a shame there is nothing we can do about this. It's just more annoying than anything especially as you say twinkle that just as you want to go to bed! Oh well least its Friday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back