Responding to name

Elliellie

Reaction score
When do babies start to recognise & respond to their own names? Isaac is 3 months on Friday & doesn't seem to know his name yet, just thinking I should make sure I use it a lot instead of calling him lots of silly things so he can learn it!

Issac doesn't know his either he is 5 months nearly but he respondt to me talking so I'm happy lol x

I think it's about 3-4 months. I thunk Tyler can but OH thinks it's a fluke when he does

Idk but think every baby must be different. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grace only just gets it now but she'll also respond to bubby so dont think she is totally there, she is very good when I say 'look at mummy' though looks straight at me with a massive grin :D

Ella is only just starting to but then again i call her allsorts and she looks at me! i think its probably my voice that she is actually responding to?

Ella is only just starting to but then again i call her allsorts and she looks at me! i think its probably my voice that she is actually responding to?

That's what I wonder. I try and make a point of using his name when I'm testing him but who knows lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back