Resettled boo boo!!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hannah very rarely wakes before 4am.....we are very lucky!! She goes to bed around 6.30pm

Whenever she wakes, I have usually had to feed her to settle her back to sleep. She just woke at 3.30 and I was determined not to feed her cos I could tell it was not a hunger moan.

Took 3 attempts but finally with the help of her dummy I have got her back off to sleep without a feed.:)

I am proud if myself for not just giving in. As I say, I could tell she wasn't hungry :)

Now if only I could get back to sleep! Ha ha

X

Good job :love: I hope you managed to get back to sleep :hug:
I am like that, if I wake in the middle of the night I can rarely go back to sleep...

Yay!! I know it is all too easy to just feed them to get them off to sleep again!! We feed H at 5 when he doesnt really need it but helps him drop off again for a bit longer!!
xxx

she woke again at 5:05...so fed her that time cos like you, i knew i would get another couple of hours...which i did :)

she normally gets her first bottle of the day around 5am, so thats not too bad

just didnt want to start to get into the habit of her having them earlier and earlier! will keep trying the re settling thing if she wakes again before 5am...xx

Yeah think that they need an early morning one if they are going ot go a bit longer for sleep, im just worried that my little guyis getting used to only sleeping on a full stomach!! I guess if it means bit longer in bed then its fine with me!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back