refused to go to school

BubbleB

Reaction score
sera refused to go to school today.. i tried everything! but she will not go.. hope she changes her mind tomorrow lol

and shes bein really naughty in skl but really good at home?!?! ive been called into skl 2 times already n shes been there 3 weeks :roll:

I guess thats a difficult thing to deal with.

It's hard to know what to do. Is she being aggressive at school? How is she misbehaving?

Has she been to play groups etc in the past or is this the first time she has been in a 'school like' setting?

I hope you manage to sort it soon :?

ye she keeps hittin other kids and when shes told to go outside the classroom she has a tantrum and shes thrown her dinner on the floor, smacked the teacher, then in the morning she starts cryin wen its time for me to go :(

i dont know what to do

shes been to nursery bubbleone but it was very like laidback so she didnt really have to do anythin just play so it is sort of the first time shes been in a 'school setting'

she goes to playgroup in the afternoons sometimes - her school is only mornings- and she is fine at the playgroup :?

luv braiana x

It's such a difficult situation to give advice on.

Really it is up to the school to work with you to try and sort it out.

They must have seen this situation before.

yeh
well i'll go c the teacher tomorrow hopefully they'll help me sort it

sorry i disappeared had to go sort ewan. i would speak to the teacher and discuss the problems. mabe she is bored and needs something to put her mind to.

Hope you get it sorted -

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back