Reflux

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Yesterday the doctors finally listened to me and told me Ryan has reflux, so his restlessness and sickness and general unhappiness wasn't down to me not knowing his needs but it was down to that instead.

I've been so stressed, he's been twisty and impossible and if Im honest I was beginning to question whether I was good enough for him.

A typical day was him waking up, having a bottle, crying and twisting and being sick CONSTANTLY, then finally going to sleep after about 2 hours only to wake up 5 minutes later for another bottle and it started all over again.

He's on infant gaviscon now and its stopped him being sick and he sleeps straight after a bottle without twisting. He'll actually sit on my knee and smile at me instead of being in pain, Im so happy! I know the gaviscon can cause constipation though so we'll see how it goes.

He slept loads yesterday, the poor little thing was probably catching up on weeks of missed sleep :(

Am glad the doctor finally listened to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope Ryan's better now with gaviscon :hug:

Im glad they have him sorted, lets hope gaviscon does the job now.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back