• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

recovery time

farls

Reaction score
hi, mark was at doc's on fri with an ear infection. he has been taking antibiotics since then which have helped his temp come down but he is still crying a lot. especially during the night when the calpol wears off. he gets upset really easily, not sure if this is because he stil feels unwell or if its because of unsettled nights and he is tired. plus im shattered having numerous disturbed nights comforting a crying little boy :cry: i have made a doc's appointment for this afternoon but i was just wondering how long it takes for ear infections to clear up. his constant crying and winging is getting me down. i cant seem to do anything right :wall: plus we all need a good night sleep :sleep: any advic would be great

I don't know anything about ear infections but can sympathize with the crying and whinging, I do hope he feels better real soon and you all get some good nights sleep, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back