Recording AngelSounds (heartbeat) onto Laptop

Ladybird

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to do this?

I've got the AngelSounds doppler to listen to Bubs' heartbeat. It comes with a recording cable. I know people can record onto tape/CD or email the file (.wav file?)

I've got the recording cable and a hole in my laptop to plug it into. But then what??

Please help! It's so frustrating!

Thanks!

your laptop should automatically find the doppler that you plugged in? what does it say hun?

Nothing happens! I'm plugging the recording cable into a mic hole. If it was a usb connection I agree it might pick it up automatically.

Do I need to download some recording software?

I have this doppler too and I plugged it in then opened up sound recorder (START - PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - SOMEWHERE IN THERE I THINK!) Then just recorded it onto that as a sound file. I'm at work so cant check that this is correct unfortunately but its something like that! :roll:
Good luck :hug:

Yeah - I did it!! :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you so much! You're right :clap: :clap:

Start - all programs - accessories - entertainment - sound recorder

DH told me he's looked in accessories... D'oh! If you want something doing - do it yourself!

Thanks again. I tested by tapping my finger on it but I can't wait to record Bubs' heartbeat later on!

have a good day! :hug: :hug:

Ladybird xx

glad u got it sorted i had probs with mine also lol

i can't do it!!

i know this sounds dodgy, and I wouldnt be on this forum and pregnant if i didnt know.... but... am i putting it in the right hole?!!! :rotfl:

On my laptop I have a few round holes at the front. One has a picture of a microphone you would sing in to. Another has a picture of headphones. The third has a weird picture, maybe for...I just don't know!

I put the recording cable into the hole with a microphone picture.

I don't know why it won't work. I would start thinking something wasn't working properly. Unlikely to be your pc, so maybe the cable is broken?

done it :D the recording volume wasn't up, so it wasnt picking any sounds up.
i had a really good heartbeat and movement sound, but now i need to find it again!
any tips on getting ur baby moving? lol

Either a glass of cold milk or water usually does the trick... although at 13 weeks I had loads of problems locating a heartbeat....try putting the doppler right down by your pubic bone...thats where my little one would hide...always the left side too... don't ask me why. :think: :think: :think:

Yeah!

I can't help with getting LO to move - I have no control over Bubs at all. Not a good sign of things to come!

I almost always find the heartbeat about an inch from my tummy button, on the right. At least I know where he/she is. That's gotta be a good thing!

ok ive just had a pint of ice cold milk..

ill try again now :lol: :lol: :lol:

you can't "over-use" them can u? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back