Doppler Arrived!

Becc

Reaction score
The doppler I ordered from Ebay came this morning, I'm so happy with it :dance: Got to record the baby's heartbeat really well to email to my mum and dad and OH also got to listen which was nice as he couldn't make my midwife appointment on Tuesday and missed out.

Think I will leave it a few days before playing with it again though because I've been prodding the poor little tyke all day and he/she is probably thinking 'leave me alone!' :lol:

Anyways, thought I would just spread some happiness instead of ranting for a change lol :cheer:

Hey congrats on hearing the heart beat, i got mine at 14 weeks and found heartbeat heart melting feeling comes to mind lol xx

It is lovely to hear it isn't it... especially at 14 weeks when I can't feel the baby move around yet... reassuring to know he/she is doing ok in there :D

no wat u mean, just think in a few weeks you will have the movements as well just started getting mine, But I still have a nosy on me doppler as its only movement once in a while xx

Becc - welcome to my world! Mine came on Thursday and although it took a while I found the heartbeat and emailed it to my mum then let DH play when he got back from his business trip.

Have you found bubba moves around quite a bit? At first the heartbeat was down *ahem* below the hairline but by last night it was up closer to my belly button which is a decent enough gap. I think DH was worrying as it was taking me so long to find the heartbeat last night.

aww bless you wait till baby starts kickking the doppler sooooo lovely to hear :D

yummy-mummy said:
Becc - welcome to my world! Mine came on Thursday and although it took a while I found the heartbeat and emailed it to my mum then let DH play when he got back from his business trip.

Have you found bubba moves around quite a bit? At first the heartbeat was down *ahem* below the hairline but by last night it was up closer to my belly button which is a decent enough gap. I think DH was worrying as it was taking me so long to find the heartbeat last night.

Well I said I wasn't gonna do it every day but this morning I couldn't resist! My little bump was really round and hard so I thought the baby must be lying right at the front and would be a great time to listen. I was right, got it really clear and heard baby kick and rolled to other side of my tummy twice too so had to follow him/her. I just think it's amazing, so pleased with it :cheer:

And yes, I do find that sometimes I have to go quite low down and other times higher up... I spose it's just cos baby has a lot of room to swim about at the moment so making the most of it haha :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back