• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

record number of times for toilet trips????

sarah2807

Reaction score
What do you think is the record number of times a pregnant woman has gone for a wee in one day?? :rotfl: :rotfl:
I am sick of going up and down the stairs to go for a bloody wee-I'm sure i don't drink that much!!!! :shock:

Haha my puppy follows me wherever i go at the minute...
So whenever im goin to the toilet, at least hes getting some exersize
:rotfl:

The night times are the worst though :roll: :x

I average 5 times a night and have don't since about 15 weeks. :roll: I'm used to it now. I've forgotten what it's like to sleep right through.

We went for dinner last night and I went 4 times during the meal. I started to get paronoid that the other guests would think I had the plops or an eating disorder :oops:

lfc_sarah said:
The night times are the worst though :roll: :x

:x Tell me about it. I have to walk AROUND the bed to get to the toilet so now I just shove my OH and tell him to sit up so I can get to the toilet quicker! :rotfl:

I like the way my midwife looks on it though, she says it's your body's way of training you for the babies arrival and getting you used to sleepless nights :D

It drives me nuts! I think it is worse at night as I climb in bed snuggle down and then have about 5 loo stops in the first hour and then about 2 or 3 during the night, grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! :shock: I've been lucky with the night time so far then...only usually get up once!
Mayabe today is the start of things to come though... cos by dinner time I'd been for a wee 9 times :shock:

FIGHT YOU!!! i got up 11 times last night! 11 times, i was only in bed between 4 and 9 too! it takes the biscuit i get so annoyed, thank god we have an en-suite lol. If im not weeing im upchucking its so stupid grrrr, according to that theory, i suppose it must be me getting ready for twice the feeds at night etc, grrr. lol, hopefully theyll be worth it in the end

i have been told these sleepless nights are meant to be preparation and omg are they sleepless!!! I cant get comfy anymore, my back hurts, i cant lie in my fav position on my belly cos that hurts, i pee constantly, i must go around 5 times each night and i know i dont drink enough cos i get so fed up of peeing :wall: and last week at work i went 9 times in an hour!!!!!! Even my very sympathetic manager was getting a litle suspicious of what i was up to

My colleagues call the loo 'my other office' as I'm in there loads :roll:

haha theres 4 of us in work that are expecting, theres now 5 magazines in the female tiolets that the manager put in there. HE must have noticed that we were in there more lol

Oh bless, your manager sounds really sweet!

Hehe, i do go quite a bit in the night. But i went 11 times in an hour the other day. Every time i left the bathroom i realised i needed to pee again, my OH found it hysterically funny. I prob would have gone some more but the 11th time i just sat there for 15 minutes. Lol.

well ive been to the toilet at least 6 times today, and theres plenty of time for more! lol :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back