is it a sign of a weak bladder?

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
some of you know ive been sick alot today :( but i just went to have a lil loo time lol and while i was being sick i couldnt control my wee lol it was only a tiny bit but ive never wet my pants before lol :( not for a number of years anyways :rotfl:

You definatley aren't having a good day are you? Just wanted to send these your way :hug: :hug: :hug: x x x

I get the same thing. Sometimes leak if I have a coughing fit too :oops: (got bad cough at the moment).
It should go back to normal after the pregnancy but try and do some pelvic floor exercises is the meantime :hug: :hug:

I remember a few days after I had James someone made me laugh hysterically and I proper wet myself :oops: :oops: :oops:

think its a pregnancy thing, with the extra weight on your bladder, it does have a problem keeping it in. lmao.

its started to happen top me already. I sneeze and... oops.

Hi This is happening to me already and i am only 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant lol

and me, i rang my oh the other day and told him i keep nearly p*ssing myself, he thought it was really amusing (and probably a little sickening)

the trick is definately pelvic floor excercises and if you feel a sneeze or cough coming on, suck everything in and brace yourself first LOL

xx

lol i have actually started calling myself pi&*y knickers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back