Reborn Dolls

Tiny2012x

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Now I know some people are really creeped out by these dolls, you either love them or hate them, but it fascinates me how you can turn a doll into something so lifelike. I'm not like one of those crazy baby ladies who would take them out in a pram etc but I really want to have a go at this, just wondering if anyone else or here is a reborner?

Xx

I used to have such an obsession with wanting one of these dolls when i was younger, spent all my time on eBay, they fascinate me even if many are quite creepy lol, I got one which was advertised in a magazine when i was about 18 which obviously isn't as realistic as the proper reborn ones but it calmed me down :p xx

Yeah I had two when I was younger, then sold them when I got a bit older but they really amaze me! I know they are not for everyone though :( I can't believe some people actually treat them like real babies but hey ho each to their own :) I really want to have a go at it, just trying to find a starting point, probably end up making loads then get to attached and won't want to give them away haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back