Baby Annabell or love me chou chou (made my decision lol)

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

I want to get lily a new doll for christmas, she loves her soft "myfirst baby born" one but she seems to want to do more stuff with it, like feed her and put her on the potty ect.

I've read reviews about both the new baby Annabell and love me chou chou, and have got mixed reactions.

At the minute I've found somewhere that sells chou chou cheaper (about £18 ), but have read that she's heavier, her motor sounds are noisy her bodys all fabric so outfits can't be changed and apparently shes hard to keep clean.

But I've also read some bad reviews on Annabell to, like her functions are don't work as often as they are advertised (although this proberly isn't really a bad point with lily being so little), but apparently all she does is laugh when she's played with (even if she's being bashed about).

Alot of good stuff is also said about both dolls too, and most reviewers compare the two but favour different one.

Since I've never had the chance to have a good look at one I thought I'd ask if any of you knew anything about either of these dolls.

xSuzx

Keeley got Baby's first annabel.. I think thats what its called the dolly is a little bit smaller then the normal ones..

She seems to like it... i like it too :oops: :lol:

If you are lookin for a normal size dolly.. i used to have a baby born doll when i was little you can feed it and then poo comes out into the potty :lol:
and it can go into the bath too
:)

I got my daughter the baby born because it can go in the bath.

Well I had alook round and decided they were both too big for her.

So took a look aroung for ages to find something simular but smaller with no luck, then today I saw this, even though shes the same size as the other 2, shes soft bodied so easily scooped and scrunched up in little arms.

She doesn't interact as much but does a few things like giggle ect and has some brilliant reviews for young toddlers so I think perfect for lily, it comes next week :cheer:

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back