Rear facing pushchairs

CP

Reaction score
Hello :wave:
I'm looking for some help. My daughter is 7 months old. She seems to be getting upset when spending a long period in her pushchair (when shopping etc). When i stop and speak to her she is absolutely fine. I think it is partly due to the fact that she has a visual impairment. So i am looking to get a pushchair where she can face me so that she can see me and i can talk to her as we go!
Can anybody recommend or suggest any pushchairs which have a rear facing option? The only one i have found is the quinny buzz which is very expensive.
Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Thank you

The baby confort streety its about £220.00

Cant see any strollers that rear face

The Bebe Confort Loola does and so does the icandy apple I think. The icandy is expensive and so is the Loola if you buy it new but I've seen Loolas on ebay in good used condition for about £70 :)

Hi,

We are currently looking for such a puschair for our little one when he arrives and think we are going to go for the Mamas and Papas Pliko switch. This has a pram mode which is not much use to you, but the pushchair mode can face forwards or rearwards and it folds down quite small in any orientation or mode. It's £375 but looks like a very nice system.

Hope this helps
anthony

i got the fisherprice travel system its great i love it it rear and forward faces and comes with a carseat but you can buy it without the carseat.
xx

cant reccomend the britax vigour enough , comes in 3 wheeler for more all terrain and 4 wheeler too !

Loola is great but is quite heavy I think- It's not a one hand dismantle and lift into the boot kinda thing! Really comfy for LO though and really easy to pick up cheaply on e-bay

britax vigour - got mine off ebay brand new for £160 inc postage.love it!
thanks too a reccommendation from gem &leland. :hug:

your options are in my opinion:

loola streety (doest fold parent facing tho)

Loola up

loola

Chicco trio for me stroller

I would definatley always recommend a rear facing pushchair - the interaction is so fantastic, not just with me but the rest of the shoppers when we are out!
I have a Bebecar grand style which I love. It was about £300 new on ebay including the carrycot for a newborn, but you can get loads of good offers on preowned.
I wouldn't recommend if you need to take it in the car alot though. It is very sturdy but not the lightest. I never go out in the car so its great for me.

we've got a bugaboo cameleon which can be rear or front facing, although at 7-8 months old you'd by paying a lot for something you dont need (comes with carrycot)

My Icandy cherry is can be used rear facing. I bought mine as a whole travel system with carrycot and car seat but I think you can just by the base and the pushchair.

My only gripe with it is that you have to remove the pushchair to collapse the base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back