Really twingey today...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
...still not sure if it's BH I'm getting, but my bump does go hard then loosens up again a few seconds later. Also my bump is starting to ache - like it's pulling downwards and it's too heavy. And I keep getting sensations of needing a wee which are quite sharp but then it stops again a few secs later and I'm sure it's baby just wriggling but I'm getting a lot of pulling sensations and just feel bloody UNCOMFORTABLE! :oooo:

Sometimes I get the pulling/heavy feeling that bad I can't stand up straight! I also feel like as soon as I start walking I need a wee! Must be pressure from baby! X hope you feel more comfortable soon hun! Xx

I get this too and often feel like I can't stand up straight also! It often happens if I've had a busy day but sometimes it just happens anyway. I get all sorts of pains/twinges down there since I hit around 30 weeks. xx

I had a similar day today, had a mad desire to spring clean the house from top to bottom, but was having BH all through the hoovering, and finally put myself to bed for a rest. I think we are all at the stage now where baby is moving into position and the belly is generally more sensitive.
Still another 6 ish weeks to go though... how big are we expected to get???

I been getting very dull aches bit like periody on and off, also got a pain on my right abdomen add which I had back in tri 1 so I think he is leaning on something or other! Just keep waiting for signs and want labour to start!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back