Really struggling today :-(.

LynneK

Reaction score
Hey girls, I'm really struggling today. About to have a 'put my head under the covers and deal with the world tomorrow' type morning.

My friend who is also pregnant (2.5wks more than I would have been if I hadn't had the MMC actually said to our group of friends today - 'I hate all pregnancy related stuff and I'm not that into babies, you know me'.

I'm absolutely heartbroken and would kill for the minor symptoms she is having if it meant having our baby back :). I think I'm doing so well then I read something like that and I'm back waving at square one from a distance. I just wish she would realise how lucky she is :-(.

X

Hi Lynne, it can be so tough, I've had 2 MMC's at 11weeks and 10weeks, it's 10 months since my last MMC and I still have the odd day that something happens that can really upset me. People say things without even thinking or meaning to cause upset. With time it does get easier and you feel stronger again. It's still early days for you so pamper yourself, some people think if you get through the physical part that's the hard part over but in my experience it was the emotional part that was the hardest part to get my head around and the sense of feeling empty. I found talking to my hubby really helped, don't bottle up your feelings, the forum helps as there is lots of support and lots of stories of successful pregnancy after MC. FX you get your sticky baby bean very soon. Big hugs to you and I hope your duvet day helps to recharge your batteries. X

Hi Lynne, big hugs hope you are feeling better soon. It is only natural to feel this way, I know I'm feeling the same and some days are much worse than others. I'm feeling a guilty at the moment, I was having a very down day last week and my friend text me to tell me she had had her baby. I sent a reply as obviously I am happy for her, just sad for us, but then found it too hard to carry on the text 'conversation' so just stopped and feeling bad about that as she was only sharing her news as I know I'll want to do if it ever happens for us. So I just wanted to say it is ok to feel this way and hopefully the rawness of it all will fade and make it more bearable with a bit of time, doesn't mean it is easy or doesn't hurt, just that you are strong enough to carry on. x

Awh Lynne I'm so sorry! All we can do is take it day by day and pray tomorrow is a better one. Have you got anyone who can come round for a cuppa to try take your mind elsewhere for an hour? My friends been over as my husbands at work all day and it was nice to have an hour where I wasn't thinking about our baby every minute.

Awh I bet that hurt hun. It is hard when people aren't grateful for their pregnancy when we would give anything to still be feeling sick etc.

Thinking of you xx

Thank you girls. Yea one of my best friends knows so I can speak to her about it but she's only just had her own little one so she's v busy!! Just having a down day, I'll b fine by tomorrow I'm sure xx

Sorry you're having a crappy day, big hugs, I can only imagine I have many days like that to come, keep being brave, one day at a time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back