Really Sore Breasts And Cramping

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
I have had sore boobs for about 5 days now, thats kinda how i thought i might be pregnant, but the period on and off cramping has happened for a couple of days.. in my lower abdomen and all around my sides. I can't remember if it is normal or not? I am not supposed to be due on my period for another week, tested early just on the off chance. And my boobs.. OMG PAIN is really bad.. never ever had this!! I heard the boob pain is a good sign, but not sure about the other.

Any info would be great :) xx

A couple of us on here have the same. I realy though AF was coming this weds, the cramps were just the same. It was quite bad tbh. They have begun to settle, but still a worry. My best friend has had 3 pregnancies and she reassured me she went through it with them all and was told it was perfectly normal. My boobs are the same, quite sore and feeling very full! Hope this helps xx

A couple of us on here have the same. I realy though AF was coming this weds, the cramps were just the same. It was quite bad tbh. They have begun to settle, but still a worry. My best friend has had 3 pregnancies and she reassured me she went through it with them all and was told it was perfectly normal. My boobs are the same, quite sore and feeling very full! Hope this helps xx

Thats Brilliant :) Thanks So Much :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back