Really sore back :-(

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hello girls :wave: hope you and LO's are well. Today I woke up with a really sore back, it really hurts. Its in my lower back, right at the bottom and I can't stand up straight, it also hurts to walk. At first I thought I just needed to have a walk around and get moving, thought maybe I slept funny but I've had it all day and its not getting any better. I can't really describe what it feels like, it just hurts and feels like its seized up but it can't have because I can still walk! (although it is painful). I've never suffered back problems before and haven't had any probs whilst being pregnant apart from the odd ache but nothing like this. Pretty sure I haven't pulled anything as I haven't been doing anything too strenuous (sp?) Any ideas as to what it could be?

Hmm has your LO gone back to back there perhaps? I remember when mine did it was painful.

Might be worth rocking on all fours for a bit in case.

I cant help but I too have been getting this lately, its usually not even when Ive been doing anything-can just be when im sat down or lying in bed, it comes and goes and is like the whole of my lower back has seized up. Usually lasts about half an hour or less each time. Got midwife on weds so will mention it to her. Hope our babies aren't back to back though.xx

thanks girls :hug: if it is LO I hope they change position soon! it really hurts! but I guess until then I'll just have to put up with it!

Sherlock said:
Hmm has your LO gone back to back there perhaps? I remember when mine did it was painful.

That's exactly what I was going to say... Evie is back to back at the moment and it can grate on your spine and be quite uncomfortable! Especially if you lay on your back... It does get sore :hug:

Other than that, the additional weight we carry around our front can cause lots of strain on our backs, it could be something like that too :hug:

Hope it eases for you! Backache is horrible! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back