back labor

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by demstace, Jan 21, 2012.

1. demstace

demstace Member

for the last two nights i havent been able to sleep because of horrible pains in my lower back it hurts so much it feels like its breaking and when they lighten up it still feels really sore. im 34 weeks,but accoriding to my 3d ultra sound id be 35. i just dont know if i should call the doctor, my mom thinks it could be back labor but shes never had back labor so i thought i would ask you lovley ladies.

thank you for the help.

2. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

I would suggest you ring your midwife or hospital hunny and see what they say. You shouldn't be in that much pain and if it's not labour they should help you with pain management. Hope it feels better soon xxxxxxxx

3. Sleepy sue

Sleepy sue Well-Known Member

Hi Hun I had this for a good two weeks and was actually sick with the pain. I took paracetamol, had warm baths and heat pads on my back (when not in the bath). I also bought a support belt which really helped.

A few weeks later I was diagnosed with mild spd so it could be that as the relaxin hormone is at full flow x

4. poppypd

poppypd Well-Known Member

I'd call hospital, I had early labour scare and the doctor at hospital did say labour can present itself in different ways when it's early!

5. leannesxb

leannesxb Well-Known Member

I would definitely seek medical attention hun. Just to put your mind at rest if nothing else. xxxx