back labor

demstace

Reaction score
for the last two nights i havent been able to sleep because of horrible pains in my lower back it hurts so much it feels like its breaking and when they lighten up it still feels really sore. im 34 weeks,but accoriding to my 3d ultra sound id be 35. i just dont know if i should call the doctor, my mom thinks it could be back labor but shes never had back labor so i thought i would ask you lovley ladies.

thank you for the help.

I would suggest you ring your midwife or hospital hunny and see what they say. You shouldn't be in that much pain and if it's not labour they should help you with pain management. Hope it feels better soon xxxxxxxx

Hi Hun I had this for a good two weeks and was actually sick with the pain. I took paracetamol, had warm baths and heat pads on my back (when not in the bath). I also bought a support belt which really helped.

A few weeks later I was diagnosed with mild spd so it could be that as the relaxin hormone is at full flow x

I'd call hospital, I had early labour scare and the doctor at hospital did say labour can present itself in different ways when it's early!

I would definitely seek medical attention hun. Just to put your mind at rest if nothing else. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back