really scared

Melly+2

Reaction score
I know i shouldnt have but i took another test this morining, bout
4.30 and the lines the same as the ones yesterday, when will they
get darker. Tbh the pee wasnt very concentrated and was very
light yellow but in a mad panick i got in a tax at 5.00 to go get
another test :oops: Had to bloody wait till 6.00 for tesco to open
after the taxi driver told me it was 24 hour. Should i be worried??

My lines were really faint to start with, I took about 4 test in total spread over a few days & the last one was darker but the rest were all quite similar.

Don't stress yourself out with hundreds of tests, apart from anything they're all different so you can't really 'compare' the lines.

Try to stop POAS, you're pregnant! :hug:

don't panic I'm sure it'll be fine..... :hug:

wait a couple of days and take another test :hug:

i know i know i shouldnt worry but im mel, its what i do best isnt it, i just want this bean so much :hug:

just done a tescos one and its a bit darker then the cheapie, feel a litll better now, sorry for being a silly moo :oops:

mine gradually got darker - but it took about 2 weeks until there was a thick line

i'd give it a few days, i had a faint line in my first one then about 3 days later i took another one that was very strong :D when i had my daughter i was a month pregnant and i had 3 negative tests and didn't get a possitive one till she was 2 months old, turned out aparently her hormones wern't showing up till the 2nd month

Stop POAS woman, i did this and all it did was drive me mental.
And another thing the tests that i used to use were all different brands anyway so on some the lines were darker than others from the start.

You have more than enough evidence that this is your BFP, try and relax now and not to worry. Besides the lines eventually get lighter anyway, mine did and it ended up causing me more stress than needed.

RELAX :hug: :hug: :hug:

okies okies ill stop being a fart now, bet ur looking forward to being pg with me arnt ya :wink:

try not to worry :hug: i did 6 tests, and one of them was actually negative... i really want to go out and get more tests, but i know im totally wasting me time by doing so..

you're had your BFP now, so i think you should just stop testing - i know it seems unreal and you want constant reassurance, but don't stress yourself by the risk of getting a fainter positive.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I still want to have another test just to make sure its still there!

My lines didn't get really dar until 5 - 6 weeks really.

don't worry about it....if you have a line you're pregnant, no matter how dark they are.

The HGC peaks at around 12 weeks or so so you've a long time for it to build up yet.

Mine took a couple of weeks before they got really dark, try not to worry. :hug:

Aww I just wanted to give you some of these! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Everything is fine and you are pregnant and you dont need to keep testing to know that!!

(though this is coming from me who did 12 I think :think: hee hee that was only because I had them in the house though ;))

cheers everyone, its so long since i got a bfp i have forgoten what right if you get me, you have all made me feel so much better :)

Oh bless you!! :hug:

I could have been the same but once I'd done a digi I felt alot better and now I'm resisting the urge!!

And hey I'm looking forward to being PG with you! :hug: :hug:

thanks hun im looking forward to being pg with you too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back