really pissed off now

trixipaws

Reaction score
urgh my boyf has just been outrageously dispicable today. im so fed up, i cant even be bothered typing about it. im not speaking to him im going to bed in a bit i'll be civil but until he grovels for what a nasty person he was before then it ends there (at being civil) i wont feel affectionate or even friendly towards him.

iv been so wronged this weekend! i was angry before but im not anymore, i just cant be arsed with any more bollox im just ignoring it iv had enough!

:roll: :bored:

thought i'd just update this thread so y'all dont think im just ranting randomly!

firstly, those who arent familiar with my boyf, he is VERY confident (bordering on conceited actually! but i confess i find that attractive) and also VERY stubborn, bullish and quite controlling, and self-confessed "loves" arguing! he is EXACTLY like rex off of big brother for those who watched it.

well yesterday he was cranky coz he'd spent his birthday being sick due to too much silliness mixing drinks and smoking etc (and i nursed him all day made him comfortable and got him better quickly by nagging him to sip water every 10 minutes)

millie was crying she's whiney lately i think she's teething her back teeth she is also dribbley and bitey and has a sore bum. he was playing computer games and snapped at me to see to the baby as she's crying. i pointed out that i had already tried cuddling her and offereing her my fingers to toddle around but she wasnt interested, she was just having a lil tantrum. so he then said "ur not trying hard enough" :twisted: he does this a lot, criticise me which im used to but i cant take parenting criticism at all (plus i'd had enough of being accused of being a bad mother from my girl friends idiot boyf saying i left drugs around for their daughtr to pick up which i didnt) its simply not true if there is one thing i am NOT lazy with its melissa. so i said to him "you try then" so he tried cuddling her and sure enough she just thrashed to get away she was just having a little tantrum as i said before. he was about to let her go (he was sat on the couch with her) and she wiggled out of his arms and fell on the floor. only from about 20cm off the ground, her feet were pretty much already on the ground but she lost her balance and fell to one side. she was already whingeing but of course she cried more when she fell. i scooped her up and i was angry then, i snapped at him not to criticise me when he tried no harder than i did AND dropped her as well.

millie waS fine then she quietened, so he said "there u go, u werent trying hard enough" :twisted: so i snapped "well at least i didnt drop her." i knew he didnt purposely drop her but he was still criticising me so i was retaliating.

anyway later he was really cold with me so i asked whats up and he'd been stewing on that all day, built it up in his head that i had accused him of mistreating millie, and called me a "scheming little bitch"!!! :shock:

i could NOT believe it i wanted to run off to my parents i was SOOOOOOOOOOOO mad. but i didnt wanna go without millie so i stayed but i couldnt believe he would say that or think that of me!

things are still frosty today, i think he still believes im the bad party but as far as im concerned HE started an argument, then turned it around to make me out to be the one in the wrong and ought to be apologising to me. but i know he is equally sure that its the other way around, so we're not gonna get anywhere by talking about it. we're just gonna have to try and put it behind us :(

i feel very hurt and wronged tho. how can his perception of events be SO different to mine? when obviously we both cant be right :think: i wonder if there's something not quite right with him sometimes :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Trix he sounds like my OH if we have a disagreement about Sam he then twists it and thinks I am saying he's a shit Dad. Which I don't he's a fab Dad and i'm sure your OH is too.

I have had to learn not to bite when my OH starts like this he can be so condascending sometimes and is the first to have a pop if i make a mistake don't do something quite right but he'll never accept any mistakes on his part.

I'm sure you will work it out and things will be back to normal soon.

Oh my goodness id be p*ssed off too.. then again i wouldnt be with someone like Rex off BB.. couldnt stand the man but everyone has different tastes!

Dont take any sh!t though.. men have a good way off turning things around to make you feel like the bad one!

Just remember his "self confessed love for petty arguements" will rub off on your LO which you definately dont want. Time for him to grow up i reakon!

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back