REALLY painful nipples =[

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Wow, this is embarrasing to write lol

I was in the bath yesterday and it was the first time for a long time I was able to liedown and relax in the bath. Because my nipples were out of the water they were cold and became hard and the areola went crinckly, which is what they used to do before my pregnancy when they were cold but not to this extreme. It was like they went sooooooo crinckly and tight it was painful. It felt like a small electric shock going through them.

It sounds so strange. Im not breast feeding. Its like they are over sensitive. One nipple is a lot worse than the other- i tried to express using a breast pump with that one so I wonder if that has something to do with it? Im also concerned it will hurt when I become aroused too :shock:

Does anybody else know anything about this??

Its not nice having sore nipples, i have them at the moment, and do hurt when im in the bath etc.. ive even got a tiny small lump on mine, not sure what it is.. but god it hurts like hell.. im not sure what we can do to cure it.. i dont think expressing will help you though as your not feeding and your body will make more if you do express..try using some nipple cream to take the soreness off.. im sure once all your milk has gone everything will return bck to normal :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back