Really not sure what's going on

Mandie08

Reaction score
I found out I'm pregnant again last Sunday started bleeding yesterday it was not heavy and nowhere near as heavy as my last miscarriage I have had no pain or cramps some pain under my ribs but more uncomfortable than anything else doc says probably miscarrying but now the bleeding is near enough stopped going out of my mind as can't have a scan till Tuesday has this happened to anyone else?

Sorry hun can only share my story i found out on the 11/11 and had spotting got told its normal then on tuesday just gone spotting got heavier went to a& e did bloods hcg was 117 was told could be very eary pg went back on thursday and hcg was 106 was then told could be miscarriage or twin syndrome so went back today and will only get bloods back monday as i am only spotting then nothing then spotting so will have to wait and see .

Fx its good for you x

Hi mandie, you will probably be asked to monitor things. Unfortunately early pregnancy is pretty much a waiting game as you have to give your body time to do what its going to do. It could be implantation bleed or maybe something else. See what happens in the nxt few days. Get in touch with epu ask if you could have a scan then maybe hcg levels done. Good luck

I have been to hospital as i have had a previous ectopic and a miscarriage this does not feel the same as my last miscarriage I know every one is different I'm just a bit frustrated it doesn't help my hubby will be being deployed next week feel like my body is playing games with me at the moment I dare not get excited at the thought of there still being something there when I go to the hospital for my scan on Tuesday I feel very silly for even hoping given my history with pregnancies

Aw bless you. I know its hard. Fingers crossed for you xx

Hi Mandie, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this. I had a mmc earlier this year at 12 weeks, I'm now 19 weeks pregnant again and have been bleeding from about 12 weeks up until last week. I went to a&e when it first started because it was extremely heavy. I was told by an awful "doctor" that I was probably miss carrying again and it wasn't my fault...blah blah. I eventually plucked up the courage to tell her to be quiet as I didn't think it was a miscarriage. I had a scan the following day and baby was fine. They could see some bleeding on the scan but didn't know what had caused it.

Bleeding in pregnancy is so common (as I've found out since) so hopefully you will have some positive news on Tuesday.xx

I am now not bleeding at all I feel like the days are proper dragging in and Tuesday is never going to get here I still have the feeling that I'm pregnant I don't feel not pregnant if that makes any sense I'm wondering if taking another pregnancy test will help ease my mind but not sure if I'd still have hormones there

Went for a scan this morning and I'm DEVESTATED there was nothing there anymore turns out I have miscarried :(

I'm so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back