• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really nice...

Bee7

Reaction score
Asked OH if he wanted to bath Jack tonight as it's one of the rare nights that he's home from work early enough for bathtime and he basically said no cos he was watching the football. Talk about priorities ey. I know he probably wants to chill after work but seriously? Jack's only 2 months old and already he's down the pecking order!

Grrrr, men! x

Since his first bath i have made bathing OH's job, its a time for them to bond and is one responsibility that he has to deal with, kick him up the backside xx

Lol know the feeling OH 'bathed' Tyler the other day, it lasted 5 mins!

He was getting annoyed last night coz I kept asking to bring me things in the bathroom, disturbing his F1 viewing!

My hubby is the same he'll always find something more intersting to do, I said to him once when he'd been at work and all I wanted him to do was to change his nappy and pop his jammies on (not a hard task in anyway) and I got I've been at work all day ur here all day doing sod all, so I gave him a bolloking I do all the housework every day as well as have harry, I don't just sit on my arse all day doing feck all, I've also started making baby blankets to sell so any free time I get when harrys asleep is doing that! Bloody men they'd whinge all day if the roles were reversed!

I think I'm one of the lucky ones oh loves bathing leo. More so now he's bigger. He even changes nappys. Only thing is its only when he's not busy watvhing footy or playing Xbox and he hates feeding him only from one particular bottle xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I also think I am really lucky. DH does so much with LO at the weekend, from feeding to nappy changes to bathing. He even took her out for a walk in the pram on his own. He really looks forward to the weekends so he can spend time with her! :)

i think im lucky too!! i have 2 other children as well and OH always makes time for all 3 of them :) yesterday he got up with alfie at 4.20 as he has not been sleeping well, very greedy lol and let me stay in bed then later on he took the older two fishing.

he will quiet happily do the nite feeds, change nappies, make bottles as well as help with the cooking and cleaning and allowing me to have a nice peaceful bath :) xx

i would show ur OH these posts and show im that other men do it, so why cant he

forgot to add my OH works full time to, and sometimes in the evening he does extra work or on weekends, but still makes time for the kids

Good kick up the arse should do the trick lol

My OH is a real water baby and is desperate to get Albert used to water for when they both go swimming so he's always playing with Albert at bath time. Honestly you can't see the baby for the amount of bath toys the OH has bought lol, good job the OH is too big for our bath otherwise I would think he bought them for himself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back