Really fed up :(

Jessywoohoo

Reaction score
I'm feeling so unbelievably low at the moment. I'm so sick all day every day and it's really getting me down. I can't go out anywhere, do anything which is making me feel worse I think. Oh is in the navy and away all week and only back on weekends. I know I'm not alone as many people go through same thing but I feel so alone right now. I know how lucky i am and the fact im so ill is a good thing but im just Not coping well at all. Sorry for the rant just didn't know who else to talk to! Xxx

I hope you will feel better soon :hug: how about some movie under the duvet and some hot coco if you can stomach it? Or how about planning a baby scrapbook?

Sorry you're feeling crap Jessy :sad: Have you got any family around who could come and give you some company? Maybe a best mate? You need a hug!:hugs:

Aw u poor thing!
I was the same. For 3 weeks I literally didn't leave my apartment. It was hard enough moving from bed to the sofa! Believe me, it does get better! I know its hard to believe now but it does.
Try to make sure ur drinking lots. If u get dehydrated, u may need to be admitted to hospital so try to keep ur fluids up.

Hope u get better soon xox

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

awww Jessy, sorry to hear you are feeling so bad! I took all last week off work I was so ill, and was getting really frustrated and bored not being able to do anything but watch tv!! I actually found that sucking lemons (I know sounds a bit weird lol) helped my loads with the waves of nausea!!
Take time to relax and do things that you can like read a book, dvds, etc.....you will feel better soon!!! xxx

hope u feel better sooon !!!!

As Jayjay said, it does get better!! And she knows what she's talking about, because when I was feeling so depressed and ill she told me how it would pass, and that it does get better! And she was right!! I was so ill, I couldn't eat or drink, I was having episodes of anxiety and what I feel were panic attacks when I was being sick it got so bad- when I actually threw up I would panic so much I couldnt breathe and after each time I was exhausted from panicking and throwing up so much my stomach hurt like hell.. I had a cyclizine injection, and although it was great for the first day, my sickness came back. The fact that I was too scared to eat didn't help, as the less you eat the more ketones you have in your body, as you burn fat for energy instead of carbs, which makes you feel nauseous, which makes you not want to eat- and carries on in a viscious circle. I honestly thought that I would never be able to have another baby, as I couldn't go through with the ms again. My mw said that she didn't know how I coped at home, because really with what I told her and the info she got from the doctor I saw in out of hours service, I should have gone to hospital and been admitted and if I had gone to A+E they would have admitted me there and then...

Now I have got past the worst, and yes I am still sick every now and then but nothing like I was then. I can actually eat and enjoy my food without having to worry. I have been sick this morning, but it wasn't too bad. I promise you it will get better! I know it can be hard to believe when other people tell you this, but it is true. I know you must be feeling really low, and I feel for you with OH being away. Lucozade was my saviour! It gives you a bit of energy and keeps you hydrated. The most important thing is that you drink plenty- even if it ends up back in the toilet!! You will get something from it at least. If you need anything, we're here for you. I hope you begin to feel a little more human soon :) xxx

hey hun bless you it aint nice how your feeling.. i know how you feel i can barely keep my food down and find it so hard to get up in the morning and get through the day its ridiculous xx

hope you feel better soon!! xxx

As others have said, it gets better hun. Keep drinking fluids, you don't want to end up in hospital as well as everything else. I hope you feel better soon :hug: xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back