Really Bad Wind - Anyone Else??

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girls!!

Since I have found out I am pregnant I have really bad wind!! :oops: :oops: I manage to hold it in when I am with people but sometimes have to wander off to a quiet spot or the toilet to let it out!!
If I hold it in for too long it gives me really bad pain to the right of my stomach and I feel like I am going to burst! :shock:

I can't remember having this with my first pregnancy - is anyone else in the same boat???

TMI, I know, but what the hell!!!

Julia xxxxxx

Was very windy for me too in weeks 6, 7 & 8 and seems to have returned again now in week 15!! :oops:

Lol this was one of my first symptoms before I found I was pregnant. I used to have an hours journey to college everyday with 3 guys from college, god it was hell holding it in!! :oops: :lol:

Yeah me too hun... one night it was so bad i thought i was gonna pop lol... feeling really bloated and windy as hell... yep.. it's all fun lol

it was one of my first signs too, but mine thankfully was coming out the top end..... I was burping for Scotland for weeks!!

yep im exactly the same and it happens in the most inconvinient of places :oops: partner james seems to think its hillarius lol

me too.... my tummy is so bloated I feel like I'm going to burst.

DH thinks I'm so sexy when I'm trumping like a trooper all around the house. It's really painful to keep it in though so it has to come out!!

Thank god its not just me! :lol: I have been in actual pain from holding in wind!?!

:lol:

just you wait a few months... walking up stairs is my worst nightmare at the moment cause I 'creak' with each step. :rotfl:

*burp* :oops: :lol: erm yeah it started out as windy pops in me bum n now i can't stop burping :lol:

Thanks for your replies, girls!

I feel a bit better now I know I am not the only one!! :wink:

Does anyone know WHY we are getting soooooo windy? :think:

Julia xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member