Real Nappies - great link

Becc

Reaction score
Dunno if anyone else on here is planning on trying out 'real' nappies but I intend to and was finding it all very confusing until I found this site:

http://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk

It's got great advice on using cloth nappies, and even has a booklet you can download or print out for free that completely explains the whole thing in a way I could understand.

Anyways, just thought I would put the link on here for anyone else who is struggling like I was :)

Oooow thanks, we were thinking of using these but were confused. :D :hug:

ooh thank you, i am really thinking of using these kind :hug:

I was looking at 'real' nappies in the mothercare mag and was super confused...
I think I''d be hung, drawn and quartered for using disposables in Cornwall - they're very eco friendly down here.

I'm going to use them but was dead confused so thanks sweetie

Thanks for this. We were actually thinking of having a nappy service. It is 8 pounds a week and they pick up your dirty nappies and drop off clean ones.

What do y'all think?

chaya5738 said:
Thanks for this. We were actually thinking of having a nappy service. It is 8 pounds a week and they pick up your dirty nappies and drop off clean ones.

What do y'all think?

I think you should just do whatever works out best for you. I personally am just gonna buy all my own because then I won't have the weekly expense of a service and plus I want to get nice colour ones and stuff :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back