ready brek

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
i wanna start givin keeley ready brek in the mornings...

but what do i use

real whole cows milk or formula :?

Unboiled water or boiled water :?

Thanx in advance :D

Hi nic, i started roughly the same age as keely with cameron,
i used to use his formula milk to begin with then the older he got, i used water, warm milk or water not boiling, i find warm tends to get the ready break to the right consistency if you know what i mean... :hug:

I let Thea feed herself readybrek. I mix it with baby yoghurt to make it thicker for her to handle it. I think i would probably make it with boiled water if i were feeding it to Thea.

Melanie said:
I mix it with baby yoghurt to make it thicker for her to handle it. .

didnt think of that, must be nice, with a different taste too.. yum.. might try that one myself this time round..

I use cows milk and have down since she was about 6.5months. I use it with ready break, and baby porridge, and cereals.

i have been giving Ellis full fat cows milk on his cereals from 6 months old xxxxx

ive been giving keryn ready brek with whole cows milk from around 7 months old i was using formula milk but it was a nightmare tryin to get it to the right consistency i spent a fortune on baby milk lol and she definetly prefers cows milk lol

hows keeley doin?

luv lou n keryn xxx

Louise0410 said:
hows keeley doin?

luv lou n keryn xxx

She's fine thanks hun can't believe she's 7 months already she has three teeth now too :D

How's keryn? :)

hey hunni aw thats good
i know cant believe how fast they grow up keryns nearly 10 months and is a wee monster shes walking round the furniture and her push along walker at the speed of light now and is so cheeky lol aww its so cute wen they have teeth keryns got 6 now
her 2 bottom at the front and 4 at the top at the front and she can give some bite! lol

take care hunni
luv lou n keryn xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back