Re - PF Newsletter...

kazlin

Reaction score
Just a quick refresher thread regarding the newsletter that some of us are helping out with.

If you are helping out, could you add to this thread so that we all know who is doing what.

I was going to arrange the photo competiton. I also have a few other ideas to put to the mods :wink:

I think we had gotten to this :think:

Kazlin - Photo comp

Sarah H - Meets and also Birthdays

pilkers - Births (all 4 months)

LilysMummy - BFP's (am happy to do some of these also) Drop me a PM lilysmummy if need be :)

I'm working on other points of interest if anyone has any suggestions toward it or wants to add (doing getting married, engagements (couples) and a few interesting threads people might want to look at) jump in :)

Anyone else want to jump in with suggestions/ideas feel free :)

Pilkers, I usually do births to help valentine out - just to say make sure you check 3rd tri as well as announce new arrivals... theres loads in there of people that haven't got round to posting their story yet :) you probably know that anyway but just thought I'd say. x

I've done the birthdays and the meets and emailed the stuff to Valentine this morning

Just a thought but how about any ttc updates/news

leckershell said:
Pilkers, I usually do births to help valentine out - just to say make sure you check 3rd tri as well as announce new arrivals... theres loads in there of people that haven't got round to posting their story yet :) you probably know that anyway but just thought I'd say. x

all done and dusted.....Thanks x

Hi girls,

Please email me all the info to pregnancyforum @ hotmail.co.uk (no spaces) when you are done and I'll build the newsletter up and arrange for it to be sent out.

kazlin said:
I was going to arrange the photo competiton.

Whats the photo competition kazlin? Do you just mean the stickied thread with a photo theme for the month?

kazlin said:
I also have a few other ideas to put to the mods :wink:

Great - I'm really struggling for time online just now, as are all the mods I think - but we'd love to hear your ideas.

Valentine Xxx

Ive done BFP's in the past so just wanna say to check in TTC/1st Tri for BFPs but also check in m/c&loss incase people have sadly miscarried. :)

I can help if needs be, give me a shout if theres anything I can do.

valentine said:
Hi girls,

Please email me all the info to pregnancyforum @ hotmail.co.uk (no spaces) when you are done and I'll build the newsletter up and arrange for it to be sent out.

kazlin said:
I was going to arrange the photo competiton.

Whats the photo competition kazlin? Do you just mean the stickied thread with a photo theme for the month?

kazlin said:
I also have a few other ideas to put to the mods :wink:

Great - I'm really struggling for time online just now, as are all the mods I think - but we'd love to hear your ideas.

Valentine Xxx

Hi Valentine, I'll PM you later with my suggestions regarding the photo competition and some other ideas :D

Sherlock said:
I think we had gotten to this :think:

Kazlin - Photo comp

Sarah H - Meets and also Birthdays

pilkers - Births (all 4 months)

LilysMummy - BFP's (am happy to do some of these also) Drop me a PM lilysmummy if need be :)

I'm working on other points of interest if anyone has any suggestions toward it or wants to add (doing getting married, engagements (couples) and a few interesting threads people might want to look at) jump in :)

Anyone else want to jump in with suggestions/ideas feel free :)

Hi girls,

Re. above: I've got SarahH's info and had a PM from kazlin.

I'm hoping to pull together the newsletter tonight/tomorrow morning so please can everyone else PM me or email the info they have collated to pregnancyforum @ hotmail.co.uk (without the spaces) as soon possible please?

Thank you again for helping out

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back