Rash!

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
I came up in a rash about 4 weeks ago now it has gradually got worse. Have been to the doctors numerous times and have been given different creams, had 2 courses of antibiotics and been given antihistamines to stop it from itching none of which works :?

not only is it itchy its now really sore n when i put the cream on it burns my skin :shock: last week the doctor reffered me to the hospital to see the dermotologist as all he can put it down to is a 'pregnancy rash that some women get' :?

has anyone else had anything like it or any suggestions how i can stop it from hurting while im wiating for the appointment the waiting list is between 6 to 8 weeks :eek:

Poor you i had a rash at the begining but certainly did not last that long. If it starts getting really unbareable then keep phoning the docs and see if there are any cancellations so it can be sorted earlier. Other than that i an no help sorry.

yer im going to be ringing them everyday to see if there are any cancellations as soon as i get the appointment through!

its getting really unbareable now and nothing eases it at all! desperate for suggestions now to be honest as everything i have tried doesnt seem to be working!

I feel so sorry for you as mine was so bad enough. Have you tried wrapping ice in a flannel and putting it on your face to numb it for a bit?

my face isnt that bad although my scalp is quite bad but its my legs thats the worst :(

Oh poor you, are you prone to rashes usually. Have you told your midwife??

no iv never had anything like it before at all! spoke to the midwife about it this morning and she didnt have a clue what it was or what i could use neither :? just told me to wait to see the dermotologist looks like il just have to keep waiting i suppose :(

Oh you poor thing, getting answers or help is so hard these days. God knows how long it will take for an appt to come through for you.

Im having a peed off with medical professionals day today!!

cor didnt realise it was so long ago i posted this :lol:

saw the dermatologist today and i finally know what my rash is :dance:
its psoriasis which i had a suspicion it might be anyway as my mother has it. it appears it has been bought on due to the stress of the pregnancy :(
had about 15 doctors prodding and poking and scratching at it though :evil: just coz they have never seen it so bad on someone before :roll: now got 4 different lots of cream etc i have to use everyday and have to go back to them in 6 weeks time to start an intensive course of UV treatment :(

Oh I do hope it feels and looks better soon.

Ive got a little rash on around my belly bottom and it is so itchy, its driving me up the wall!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back