• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rash

ZMD

Reaction score
I was just changing Tegan and noticed she had a rash on the bottom of her belly i then undressed her completely and its all over her belly a little bit on one arm, a bit on one shoulder and some on her legs! it feels quite dry. it wasn't there last night any ideas? Im a bit worried with that and waking in the night 4 times! i'll call the docs when they open at 8 x

when noa has a cold he get a rash all over his chest n belly.. does she have a cold?

Maybe it's exhama (sp?) get her checked by the doctor hunni they will know x

Just got her an appointment for 9.25 this morning x

Been to the doctors and its Eczema she's got some stuff to wash with and a cream to have on twice a day x

Been to the doctors and its Eczema she's got some stuff to wash with and a cream to have on twice a day x

Thought it might e my son had it always beat to get them checked tho - a nice warm bath with the cream always helped my son xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back